3 Way Dual 15" Full Range Loudspeaker for Portable PA Applications
- 3 way full range loudspeaker for portable PA applications
- 500 Watts continuous, 2,000 Watts peak power
- High excursion dual 15" low frequency drivers with low mass coil for improved transient response
- Aluminium dome 1" compression driver with extended high frequency reproduction
- Low distortion waveguide provides 70° H x 50° V dispersion
- Hard wearing carpet covered 18mm (3/4") wood construction
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Durable handles for easy lifting and carrying
- Neutrik speakON* NL4 connectors for reliable long life operation
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
The 3-way full range TPX153 is a passive dual 15" 2,000 Watt loudspeaker system that is ideally suited for a wide range of portable speech and music sound reinforcement, including FOH, side and drum fill applications. Engineered as a standalone 3-way system not requiring any external equalization or filtering, the TPX153 achieves optimal performance when paired with a subwoofer and TURBOSOUND loudspeaker management systems.
The TPX153 loudspeaker features dual high excursion 15" low frequency drivers with low mass voice coils for improved transient response, and an aluminium dome 1" compression driver mounted on a 70° horizontal by 50° vertical dispersion low distortion waveguide. All drivers are matched with an internal passive crossover network in a reflex-loaded enclosure.
Covered in hard wearing black carpet, the cabinet is of 18 mm (¾ ") wood construction – and includes a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille backed with reticulated foam, and durable handles for easy transport. The rear panel connector plate carries Neutrik speakON* NL4 connectors for input and link connections to additional enclosures.
You Are Covered
*All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Their use neither constitutes a claim of the trademark nor affiliation of the trademark owners with MUSIC Group. Product names are mentioned solely as a reference for compatibility, effects and/or components. Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.