FLEX ARRAY TFA-600B
18" Horn Loaded Subwoofer for Touring Applications
- Horn loaded ground stack subwoofer for touring applications
- 800 Watts continuous, 3,200 Watts peak power
- Carbon fibre loaded 18" low frequency driver with inside/outside wound coil
- Low distortion horn design for maximum sound pressure level
- 15 mm (5/8”) birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- 20 mm threaded pole mount to support satellite speaker
- Neutrik speakON* NL4 connectors for reliable long life operation
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
FLEX ARRAY TFA-600B
The TURBOSOUND FLEX ARRAY TFA-600B is a compact horn loaded bass enclosure designed to be ground stacked with FLEX ARRAY mid/highs in a wide range of concert touring applications. It consists of a neodymium 18" low frequency driver in a low distortion horn loaded design. This is the same drive unit as used in the flown single 18" TFA-600L and the larger double 18" TSW-218, and employs the same loading techniques so these bass enclosures can freely be mixed in any application.
The 15 mm (5/8"") birch plywood cabinet is equipped with recessed handles on the sides and back, and is supplied with heavy duty wheels in order to aid trucking and handling. It is finished in hard wearing semi matt black paint. The stacking corner protectors allow TFA-600B cabinets to be ground stacked with TFA-600L cabinets (which have integrated flyware).
A 20 mm threaded pole mount socket is fitted for use with flying yokes. A recessed panel at the rear of the cabinet carries two parallel linked Neutrik speakON* NL4 connectors for input and link through connections.
*All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Their use neither constitutes a claim of the trademark nor affiliation of the trademark owners with MUSIC Group. Product names are mentioned solely as a reference for compatibility, effects and/or components. Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.