Arrayable 2 Way 12" Constant Curvature Loudspeaker with Dendritic Waveguide for Touring, Portable and Installation Applications
- 2 way full range loudspeaker for touring, portable and installation applications
- Constant curvature Dendritic waveguide with 100° H x 15° V dispersion for seamless array coverage
- 600 Watts continuous, 2,400 Watts peak power
- Ideal for FOH, side and drum fill applications
- Carbon fibre loaded 12" neodymium low frequency driver with inside/outside wound voice coils
- Dual aluminium dome 1" neodymium motor compression drivers
- Switchable passive/bi-amp operation for flexibility of use
- 18 mm (3/4") plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Integral suspension hardware for efficient array configuration and aiming
- Multiple internal M10 mount points allow eyebolt suspension in any orientation
- Dual angle pole mount for accurate audience coverage
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Durable handles for easy lifting and carrying
- Neutrik speakON* NL4 connectors for reliable long life operation
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
The 2-way full range TBV123 is an arrayable, switchable passive/biamplified 2,400 Watt 12" loudspeaker system that is ideally suited for touring, portable, and installed sound reinforcement applications. Designed to work in conjunction with LAKE DSP and LAB GRUPPEN amplification, the TBV123 provides optimal performance for FOH, offstage fill, stereo in-fill or distributed fill applications in a wide range of venues – including nightclubs, concert halls, houses of worship, and more.
TURBOSOUND is recognised the world over for designing and building some of the most iconic loudspeakers and subwoofers. We take meticulous care and pride in maintaining that reputation by utilising only drivers designed specifically for each application – it’s what sets us apart from the competition. The TBV123 loudspeaker features a carbon fibre loaded 12" neodymium low frequency driver, and dual aluminium dome 1" neodymium motor compression drivers mounted on a 100° horizontal by 15° vertical dispersion constant curvature Dendritic waveguide, which maximises the direct sound field while reducing reverberant energy.
Finished in a highly durable semi matt black paint, the cabinet is constructed from 18 mm (3/4") plywood with a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille backed with reticulated foam, a convenient dual angle 35 mm pole/speaker stand mount for accurate audience coverage, and a durable handle for easy transport. The TBV123 includes integral suspension hardware for efficient array configuration and aiming, plus multiple internal M10 mount points that allow eyebolt suspension in any orientation.
Designed to provide exceptional performance for travelling musicians, houses of worship, banquet facilities, night clubs – and a host of other venues, the 2,400-Watt TBV123 puts touring-grade sound quality into a scalable loudspeaker system that is supremely portable and versatile.
*All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Their use neither constitutes a claim of the trademark nor affiliation of the trademark owners with MUSIC Group. Product names are mentioned solely as a reference for compatibility, effects and/or components. Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.