8" Dual Concentric Full Range Loudspeaker with Low Frequency Driver for Portable and Installation Applications
- Full range multi-purpose sound reinforcement loudspeaker for portable and installation applications
- 200 Watts continuous, 800 Watts peak power
- 8” Dual Concentric full range driver for point source phase coherence
- 8" low frequency driver for extended bass response
- Precise 90º dispersion for optimum coverage and forward projection
- Ideal for FOH, floor monitor and side fill applications
- Vented and internally braced plywood enclosure
- Finished with hard wearing semi matt black paint
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Blanking plate for optional VTH pole mount
- Optional horizontal mounting yoke (available separately)
- Integrip handles ergonomically integrated into top and bottom of cabinet
- Neutrik* speakON NL4 and barrier strip connectors for input and link output
- 5-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Conceived, engineered and built with precision in the United Kingdom, the VX Series represents the latest evolution of Tannoy’s core philosophies in professional loudspeaker design.
The VX 8.2 is a new concept for this type of device, adding new capabilities to the range with its exceptional acoustic clarity, definition and all round acoustical performance. It provides a sonically superior solution for medium scale performance sound reinforcement as well as high performance speech reproduction where clarity and vocal character are paramount. The versatile twin driver design and mounting options also make the VX 8.2, due to acoustic matching with the wider range of VX Series models, perfectly capable components within much larger installations.
Audio connection is via flush-mounted, recessed termination panel with both speakON NL4 and connector strip while an extensive range of high performance steel mounting hardware is available, custom designed for the VX 8.2. This includes a yoke bracket for wall and ceiling location as well as eyebolt location points and a VTH top-hat for pole-mounting. All hardware has been tested and certified to guarantee greater than 5:1 safety ratio – giving installers complete peace of mind.
The VX 8.2 is available in black or white textured paint finish as standard, with matching grilles, and is also available in custom matched RAL colours as an option. A weather proof specification (WP) is also available as an option. This includes LINE-X™ cabinet outer-coating, internal prism sealing, moisture-treated transducers, and perforated Grade 316 stainless steel grilles. All steel hardware is upgraded to Grade 304 SS, while all connector panel points are protected by a cover plate and weather-proof cable gland. Additional lead time applies to all non-standard specifications.
Dual Concentric Driver
The Dual Concentric driver delivers even dispersion in the horizontal and vertical planes, providing exceptional off-axis performance.
You Are Covered
*All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Their use neither constitutes a claim of the trademark nor affiliation of the trademark owners with MUSIC Group. Product names are mentioned solely as a reference for compatibility, effects and/or components.Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.