6" Dual Concentric Full Range Loudspeaker for Portable and Installation Applications
- Full range multi-purpose sound reinforcement loudspeaker for portable and installation applications
- 100 Watts continuous, 400 Watts peak power
- 6” Dual Concentric full range driver for point source phase coherence
- Precise 90º dispersion for optimum coverage and forward projection
- Ideal for FOH, floor monitor, delay and stage front fill applications
- Vented and internally braced plywood enclosure
- Finished with hard wearing semi matt black paint
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Blanking plate for optional VTH pole mount
- Optional horizontal mounting yoke (available separately)
- Neutrik speakON* NL4 and barrier strip connectors for input and link output
- 5-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Conceived, engineered and built with precision in the United Kingdom, the VX Series represents the latest evolution of Tannoy’s core philosophies in professional loudspeaker design.
The VX 6 is a new evolution of the highly successful and ubiquitous V6, renowned for its exceptional performance to size ratio. It provides a compact yet punchy and sonically vibrant solution for small-scale performance sound reinforcement and more demanding BGM applications as well as high performance speech reproduction where clarity and vocal character are paramount. The VX 6 has also been acoustically matched with the wider range of VX Series models, making it a perfectly capable component within much larger installations.
Audio connection is via screw-in binding posts on the flush-mounted termination panel while an extensive range of high performance steel mounting hardware is available, custom designed for the VX 6. This includes a yoke bracket and Omnimount option for wall and ceiling location as well as a VTH top-hat for pole-mounting. All hardware has been tested and certified to guarantee greater than 5:1 safety ratio – giving installers complete peace of mind and security in the rating of the mounting hardware.
The VX 6 is available in black or white textured paint finish as standard, with matching grilles, and is also available in custom matched RAL colours as an option. A weather proof specification (WP) is also available as an option, which includes LINE-X™cabinet outer-coating, internal prism sealing, moisture-treated transducers and perforated grade 316 stainless steel grilles. All steel hardware is upgraded to grade 304SS, while all connector panel points are protected by a cover plate and weather-proof cable gland. Additional lead time applies to all non-standard specifications.
Now available to order as single units (previously only available in boxed pairs).
Dual Concentric Driver
The Dual Concentric driver delivers even dispersion in the horizontal and vertical planes, providing exceptional off-axis performance.
You Are Covered
*All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Their use neither constitutes a claim of the trademark nor affiliation of the trademark owners with MUSIC Group. Product names are mentioned solely as a reference for compatibility, effects and/or components.Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.