12" PowerDual Full Range Loudspeaker with Q-Centric Waveguide for Portable and Installation Applications (White)
- Full range multi-purpose sound reinforcement loudspeaker for portable and installation applications
- 350 Watts continuous, 1,400 Watts peak power
- 12” PowerDual full range driver for point source phase coherence
- Q-Centric waveguide for tighter vertical or horizontal pattern control
- Precise 75º H x 40º V dispersion for optimum coverage and forward projection
- Ideal for FOH, floor monitor and side fill applications
- Configurable for bi-amp operation
- Vented and internally braced plywood enclosure
- Finished with hard wearing semi matt white paint
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Blanking plate for optional VTH pole mount
- Optional horizontal and vertical mounting yokes (available separately)
- Integrip handles ergonomically integrated into top and bottom of cabinet
- Neutrik speakON* NL4 and barrier strip connectors for input and link output
- 5-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
The VX 12Q-WH is a new class of device that delivers high SPL, low distortion audio coverage in a complete high performance loudspeaker cabinet. It provides a high impact solution for mediumto-large scale sound reinforcement in high-SPL applications such as bars and clubs, as well as being well suited for mid-scale portable/live PA applications. Thanks to its twin driver design for extended low frequency reproduction and flexible mounting options, the VX 12Q-WH is also ideally suited for use complimenting much larger systems, making it an excellent choice for both installed and portable applications. The VX 12Q-WH can also be configured for bi-amp operation.
The 1,400-Watt 305 mm (12") version of TANNOY’s VX Series exclusive point source loudspeakers, VX 12Q-WH’s PowerDual driver ensures high power output with high sensitivity and exceptional efficiency. A proprietary Q-Centric waveguide is provided for tighter pattern control, delivering precise 75º horizontal x 40º vertical dispersion for optimum coverage, exceptional forward gain plus the added benefit of improved low-mid extension from the twin driver configuration.
VX 12Q-WH’s trapezoidal enclosure design provides a multitude of placement options including: installed performance sound reinforcement, FOH, floor monitor, high SPL delay, and more. A blanking plate for optional VTH pole mounting is provided for placement atop a subwoofer in portable PA applications. Mounting options include horizontal and vertical mounting yokes (available separately), and 8 M10 Flying inserts. All hardware has been tested and certified for a greater than 5:1 safety ratio – giving installers complete peace of mind.
Finished in a hard wearing semi matt black paint, the vented and internally braced cabinet is constructed from a combination of 15 mm (5/8") and 18 mm (3/4") plywood – and includes a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille. Integrip handles ergonomically integrated into the top and bottom of cabinet make for easy transport. The rear panel connector plate carries Neutrik speakON* NL4 and barrier strip connectors for input and link connections to additional enclosures. VX 12Q-WH loudspeakers are optimized for use with LAB GRUPPEN amplifiers, or LAKE LM Series controllers. A full range of DSP settings to suit many configurations are provided for free download at tannoy.com.
*All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Their use neither constitutes a claim of the trademark nor affiliation of the trademark owners with MUSIC Group. Product names are mentioned solely as a reference for compatibility, effects and/or components.Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.