12" Dual Concentric Full Range Loudspeaker for Portable and Installation Applications
- Full range multi-purpose sound reinforcement loudspeaker for portable and installation applications
- 200 Watts continuous, 800 Watts peak power
- 12” Dual Concentric full range driver for point source phase coherence
- Precise 90º dispersion for optimum coverage and forward projection
- Ideal for FOH, floor monitor and side fill applications
- Vented and internally braced plywood enclosure
- Finished with hard wearing semi matt black paint
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Blanking plate for optional VTH pole mount
- Optional horizontal and vertical mounting yokes (available separately)
- Integrip handles ergonomically integrated into top and bottom of cabinet
- Neutrik* speakON NL4 and barrier strip connectors for input and link output
- 5-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
The VX 12 Dual Concentric Full Range Loudspeaker boasts an exceptional performance-to-size ratio. VX 12 provides a compact, yet punchy and sonically articulate solution for small-scale performance sound reinforcement, as well as more demanding background music and high-intelligibility speech applications where clarity and natural vocal reproduction are paramount. Thanks to its twin driver design and flexible mounting options, the VX 12 is also ideally suited for use complimenting much larger systems, making it an excellent choice for both installed and portable applications.
Dual Concentric Driver
The 800-Watt 305 mm (12") version of TANNOY’s VX Series exclusive point source loudspeakers, VX 12’s Dual Concentric driver ensures high power output with high sensitivity and exceptional efficiency. VX 12 delivers precise 90º dispersion for optimum coverage, exceptional forward gain plus the added benefit of improved low-mid extension from the twin driver configuration.
VX 12’s trapezoidal enclosure design provides a multitude of placement options including: FOH, floor monitor, delay, and more. A blanking plate for optional VTH pole mounting is provided for placement atop a subwoofer in small-scale portable PA applications. Mounting options include horizontal and vertical mounting yokes (available separately), an Omnimount* for wall and ceiling installation, and items to facilitate pole-mounting. All hardware has been tested and certified for a greater than 5:1 safety ratio – giving installers complete peace of mind.
Finished in a hard wearing semi matt black paint, the vented and internally braced cabinet is constructed from a combination of 15 mm (5/8") and 18 mm (3/4") plywood – and includes a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille. Integrip handles ergonomically integrated into the top and bottom of cabinet make for easy transport. The rear panel connector plate carries Neutrik speakON* NL4 and barrier strip connectors for input and link connections to additional enclosures. VX 12 loudspeakers are optimized for use with LAB GRUPPEN amplifiers, or LAKE LM Series controllers. A full range of DSP settings to suit many configurations are provided for free download at tannoy.com.
*All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Their use neither constitutes a claim of the trademark nor affiliation of the trademark owners with MUSIC Group. Product names are mentioned solely as a reference for compatibility, effects and/or components.Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.