1600 Watt 15" Direct Radiating Powered Networked Subwoofer with Integrated Digital Signal Processing for Portable and Installation Applications
- Compact direct radiating subwoofer for portable and installation applications
- 1,600 Watt Class-D power amplifier with integrated digital signal processing
- 15" driver for extended low frequency response to below 40 Hz
- Low distortion dual port design for maximum sound pressure levels
- VNET interface for network control, diagnostics and monitoring
- Ideal for background music playback in clubs, bars, theatres and AV applications
- Internally braced birch plywood enclosure
- Finished with a hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Blanking plate for optional VTH pole mount
- Integral M10 rigging points for ease of installation
- Integrip handles ergonomically integrated into top of cabinet
- Fully balanced input and link output on Neutrik* XLR connectors
- Neutrik etherCON* connectors for network input and link output
- Neutrik powerCON* for a secure locking mains power connection
- 5-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
VNET NETWORKED DSP
Tannoy's proprietary VNET loudspeaker networking platform comprises both software and hardware DSP components for complete loudspeaker system diagnostics and monitoring.
You Are Covered
*All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Their use neither constitutes a claim of the trademark nor affiliation of the trademark owners with MUSIC Group. Product names are mentioned solely as a reference for compatibility, effects and/or components.Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.