Twin 18" Direct Radiating Passive Subwoofer for Portable and Installation Applications
- Large scale direct radiating subwoofer for portable and installation applications
- 2,000 Watts continuous, 8,000 Watts peak power
- Twin 18" drivers for extended low frequency response to 30 Hz
- Low distortion dual port design for maximum sound pressure levels
- Ideal for foreground music playback in clubs, bars, theatres and AV applications
- Internally braced plywood enclosure
- Finished with a hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Integral M10 rigging points for ease of installation
- Handles ergonomically integrated into sides of the cabinet
- Neutrik speakON* NL4 and barrier strip connectors for input and link output
- 5-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
The 8,000-Watt VSX218B is a direct radiating passive twin 18" subwoofer that is ideally suited for a broad range of speech and music sound reinforcement applications in both fixed, portable, and touring audio systems. VSX218B’s superb low frequency reproduction makes it the perfect choice for deployment in clubs, bars, theatres and AV applications.
A dual ported bass reflex system, the VSX218B features dual high powered 18" low frequency drivers that provide extended low frequency response to well below 30 Hz – for chest-pounding bass. Fast and accurate transient response enables the VSX218B subwoofer to generate massive quantities of tight low end output that is virtually distortion-free.
VSX218B Subwoofers can be easily deployed in a multitude of configurations, thanks to the integral M10 rigging points. For touring and portable applications, the enclosures also feature strategically placed carry handles, which are ergonomically integrated into the sides of each cabinet.
Construction and Connectivity
Finished in a hard wearing semi matt black paint, the cabinet is constructed of internally braced plywood and includes a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille backed with reticulated foam. The rear panel connector plate carries Neutrik speakON* NL4 and barrier strip connectors for input and link connections to accommodate additional subwoofer, or satellite full range loudspeakers.
You Are Covered
*All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Their use neither constitutes a claim of the trademark nor affiliation of the trademark owners with MUSIC Group. Product names are mentioned solely as a reference for compatibility, effects and/or components.Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.