2 Way 600 Watt Dual Concentric Mid-High Large Format Loudspeaker for High Performance Installation Applications
- 2 way mid-high large format loudspeaker for high performance installation applications
- 600 Watt Class-D power amplifier with integrated digital signal processing
- Dual Concentric 3.5" and 1.75" diaphragm compression drivers for mid and high frequency reproduction
- Patented PSW waveguide technology provides acoustic centre alignment for coherent wavefront at horn throat
- Phase coherent point source provides exceptional transient response and dispersion control
- 60 x 40° conical dispersion allows installation of tightly packed point-source clusters
- Precise time alignment eliminates interference from multiple driver sources
- Extremely high efficiency design provides high SPL for modest power input
- Modular design for versatile and compact cluster configurations
- VNET interface for network control, diagnostics and monitoring
- Internally braced birch plywood enclosure
- Finished with hard wearing semi matt black paint
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Integral M10 rigging points for ease of installation
- 2 handles ergonomically integrated into cabinet
- Optional vertical flyware with 10:1 safety ratio (available separately)
- Neutrik etherCON* connectors for network input and link output
- Neutrik powerCON* for a secure locking mains power connection
- 5-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
The VQNET 64MH (60 x 40 degree dispersion) is very high output Mid/High self-powered loudspeaker enclosure designed for applications requiring high impact sound reinforcement over large distances with class leading patte control. Each device benefits from an onboard integrated Class D amplification and VNET DSP package, for supreme versatility, performance and convenience.
The modular design approach allows the system designer to create seamless and very predictable arrays which are ‘tight packed’ to avoid any unsightly spaces between cabinets; or they can be used singly as part of large distributed systems. VQNET 64MH addresses this requirement for compact dimensions without compromising performance in any way.
With the addition of these new VQ products it is now possible to design and install arrayed configurations comprising of multiple VQNET MH (mid-high) hos, along with bass enclosures and down-firing elements – ideal for applications such aslarge sports arenas and stadia.
Our unique approach in keeping what is effectively a Dual Concentric behind a single ho gives us many performance advantages. Performance of the VQNET 64MH in terms of accuracy & sound quality is second to none. The VQ ho design principles provide definitive and measurable advantages over multiple-ho and co-axial designs.
The VQNET 64MH incorporates a unique driver technology to radiate a coherent single point source for superior dispersion control when coupled to a PSW™ (Point Source Waveguide). This advanced design aligns the acoustical centres of the transducers providing a single coherent wavefront emanating from the throat. The PSW™ waveguide achieves an optimum balance of extremely well controlled coverage, smooth frequency response, and natural sound character.
The modular approach of amplifiers, processing, monitoring and drivers designed into each
loudspeaker enables acoustic optimization for the speaker to perform as a unified whole. The
intuitive setup software, integrated processing, tuning control, performance diagnostics and
protection produces an easy to install and exceptionally high performance networkable loudspeaker.
VNET NETWORKED DSP
Tannoy's proprietary VNET loudspeaker networking platform comprises both software and hardware DSP components for complete loudspeaker system diagnostics and monitoring.
You Are Covered
*All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Their use neither constitutes a claim of the trademark nor affiliation of the trademark owners with MUSIC Group. Product names are mentioned solely as a reference for compatibility, effects and/or components. Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.