2 Way 600 Watt Dual Concentric Down-Firing Mid-High Large Format Loudspeaker for High Performance Installation Applications
- 2 way down-firing mid-high loudspeaker for high performance installation applications
- 600 Watt Class-D power amplifier with integrated digital signal processing
- Dual Concentric 3.5" and 1.75" diaphragm compression drivers for mid and high frequency reproduction
- Patented PSW waveguide technology provides acoustic centre alignment for coherent wavefront at horn throat
- Phase coherent point source provides exceptional transient response and dispersion control
- Tight 40° conical dispersion allows installation of tightly packed point-source clusters
- Precise time alignment eliminates interference from multiple driver sources
- Extremely high efficiency design provides high SPL for modest power input
- Modular design for versatile and compact cluster configurations
- VNET interface for network control, diagnostics and monitoring
- Internally braced birch plywood enclosure
- Finished with hard wearing semi matt black paint
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Integral M10 rigging points for ease of installation
- 2 handles ergonomically integrated into cabinet
- Optional vertical flyware with 10:1 safety ratio (available separately)
- Neutrik etherCON* connectors for network input and link output
- Neutrik powerCON* for a secure locking mains power connection
- 5-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Integrated with cutting edge digital signal processing, network control and dual channel Class D amplification, the VQNET 40DF (40x40) is a very high output Down Firing Mid/High loudspeaker system designed for applications requiring high impact sound reinforcement with class leading patte control. The modular design approach allows the sound system designer to create seamless and predictable arrays, or they can be used singly as part of large distributed systems. VQNET 40DF addresses the requirement for compact dimensions without compromising performance in any way.
VQ MH elements which are available in various pattes will integrate seamlessly with the VQNET 40DF enclosures to facilitate tight pack arrays; the compound angles on the enclosure avoid unsightly spaces between separate cabinets when arrayed horizontally and VQNET MB or VNET 15DR elements can be added to extend bandwidth and patte control to lower frequencies.
Our unique approach in keeping what is effectively a Dual Concentric behind a single ho gives us many performance advantages. Performance of the VQNET 40DF in terms of accuracy & sound quality is second to none. The VQ ho design principles provide definitive and measurable advantages over multiple-ho and co-axial designs.
Each VQNET 40DF incorporates a unique driver technology to radiate a coherent single point source for superior dispersion control when coupled to a PSW™ (Point Source Waveguide). This advanced design aligns the acoustical centres of the transducers providing a single coherent wavefront emanating from the throat. The PSW™ waveguide achieves an optimum balance of extremely well controlled coverage, smooth frequency response, and natural sound character.
For outdoor applications, weather resistant enclosures which incorporate stainless steel hardware are available.
VNET NETWORKED DSP
Tannoy's proprietary VNET loudspeaker networking platform comprises both software and hardware DSP components for complete loudspeaker system diagnostics and monitoring.
*All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Their use neither constitutes a claim of the trademark nor affiliation of the trademark owners with MUSIC Group. Product names are mentioned solely as a reference for compatibility, effects and/or components. Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.