3 Way 2400 Watt Powered Networked Dual 12" Large Format Loudspeaker for High Performance Installation Applications (White)
- 3 way full range large format loudspeaker for high performance installation applications
- 2,400 Watt Class-D power amplifier with integrated digital signal processing
- Dual 12” low frequency drivers in semi horn-loaded configuration
- Dual Concentric 3.5" and 1.75" diaphragm compression drivers for mid and high frequency reproduction
- Patented PSW waveguide technology provides acoustic centre alignment for coherent wavefront at horn throat
- Phase coherent point source provides exceptional transient response and dispersion control
- 100° conical dispersion allows installation of tightly packed point-source clusters
- Precise time alignment eliminates interference from multiple driver sources
- Extremely high efficiency design provides high SPL for modest power input
- Modular design for versatile and compact cluster configurations
- VNET interface for network control, diagnostics and monitoring
- Internally braced birch plywood enclosure
- Finished with hard wearing semi matt white paint
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Integral M10 rigging points for ease of installation
- 8 handles ergonomically integrated into cabinet
- Optional vertical flyware with 10:1 safety ratio (available separately)
- Neutrik etherCON* connectors for network input and link output
- Neutrik powerCON* for a secure locking mains power connection
- 5-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
The VQNET 100 is a full range, self-powered, three-way loudspeaker system designed for applications which require very high output capability with class leading patte control. Integrated with cutting edge digital signal processing, network control and dual channel Class D amplification, the VQNET 100 is perfectly suited for use in arrays or singly in demanding applications. Unlike line array solutions, the VQNET 100 can produce enough power and clarity to be used individually, or in paired clusters for wider coverage, maintaining your building's aesthetics and sight lines.
With low frequency extension to 90 Hz, the VQNET 100 can be combined with various subwoofers for extended bandwidth.
Our unique approach in keeping what is effectively a Dual Concentric behind a single ho gives us many performance advantages. Performance of the VQNET 100 in terms of accuracy & sound quality is second to none. The VQ ho design principles provide definitive and measurable advantages over multiple-ho and co-axial designs.
The VQNET 100 incorporates a unique driver technology to radiate a coherent single point source for superior dispersion control when coupled to a PSW™ (Point Source Waveguide). This advanced design aligns the acoustical centres of the transducers providing a single coherent wavefront emanating from the throat. The PSW™ waveguide achieves an optimum balance of extremely well controlled coverage, smooth frequency response, and natural sound character. The low frequency section, two (12”) low frequency transducers, offers high power handling and low power compression for high continuous SPL capability.
For outdoor applications, weather resistant enclosures which incorporate stainless steel hardware are available.
VNET NETWORKED DSP
Tannoy's proprietary VNET loudspeaker networking platform comprises both software and hardware DSP components for complete loudspeaker system diagnostics and monitoring.
You Are Covered
*All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Their use neither constitutes a claim of the trademark nor affiliation of the trademark owners with MUSIC Group. Product names are mentioned solely as a reference for compatibility, effects and/or components. Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.