Dual 12" Mid-Bass Large Format Loudspeaker for High Performance Installation Applications
- Mid-bass large format loudspeaker for high performance installation applications
- 1,000 Watts continuous, 4,000 Watts peak power
- Dual 12” low frequency drivers in semi horn-loaded configuration
- For use with VQ full range systems to extend low frequency pattern control and mid-bass output
- Arrayable form factor allows use in combination with VQ MH mid-high speakers
- Extremely high efficiency design provides high SPL for modest power input
- Modular design allows for versatile and compact cluster configurations
- Internally braced birch plywood enclosure
- Finished with hard wearing semi matt black paint
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Integral M10 rigging points for ease of installation
- 2 handles ergonomically integrated into cabinet
- Optional vertical flyware with 10:1 safety ratio (available separately)
- speakON NL4 and barrier strip connectors for input and link output
- 5-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
The VQ MB is a high power low/mid frequency module that replicates the low frequency section of the VQ 60 & VQ 100 full range loudspeakers, and can be flown or ground stacked to provide improved LF pattern control with full range or mid/high systems in the VQ series. Two (12”) low frequency transducers offer high power handling and low power compression for high continuous SPL capability. A newly designed LF loading design provides the highest possible sensitivity for low/mid frequency output (105 dB/w).
The VQ MB is principally intended for use with the VQ 60 & VQ 100 full range systems to construct arrays with extended low frequency pattern control. By fixing a VQ MB at the opposing end of a VQ full range loudspeaker we can effectively extend pattern control to below the cutoff point of the Mid/High PSW waveguide.