3 Way Dual 12" Large Format Loudspeaker for High Performance Installation Applications
- 3 way full range large format loudspeaker for high performance installation applications
- 1,300 Watts continuous, 5,200 Watts peak power
- Dual 12” low frequency drivers in semi horn-loaded configuration
- Dual Concentric 3.5" and 1.75" diaphragm compression drivers for mid and high frequency reproduction
- Patented PSW waveguide technology provides acoustic centre alignment for coherent wavefront at horn throat
- Phase coherent point source provides exceptional transient response and dispersion control
- 60° conical dispersion allows installation of tightly packed point-source clusters
- Precise time alignment eliminates interference from multiple driver sources
- User configurable for bi-amp and tri-amp operation
- Extremely high efficiency design provides high SPL for modest power input
- Modular design for versatile and compact cluster configurations
- Internally braced birch plywood enclosure
- Finished with hard wearing semi matt black paint
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Integral M10 rigging points for ease of installation
- 8 handles ergonomically integrated into cabinet
- Optional vertical flyware with 10:1 safety ratio (available separately)
- speakON NL4 and barrier strip connectors for input and link output
- 5-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
The VQ 60 is a full range, three-way loudspeaker system designed for applications which require very high output capability with class leading patte control. The VQ 60 is perfectly suited for use in arrays or singly in demanding music or speech applications. Unlike line array solutions, the VQ 60 can produce enough power and clarity to be used individually maintaining your building's aesthetics.
With low frequency extension to 90 Hz, the VQ 60 can be combined with various subwoofers for extended bandwidth. The VQ 60 can be configured for use in Bi-Amp or Tri-Amp mode, in conjunction with a suitable digital signal processor (DSP).
The VQ 60 incorporates a unique driver technology to radiate a coherent single point source for superior dispersion control when coupled to a PSW™ (Point Source Waveguide). This advanced design aligns the acoustical centres of the transducers providing a single coherent wavefront emanating from the throat. The PSW™ waveguide achieves an optimum balance of extremely well controlled coverage, smooth frequency response, and natural sound character. The low frequency section, two (12”) low frequency transducers, offers high power handling and low power compression for high continuous SPL capability.
For outdoor applications, weather resistant enclosures which incorporate stainless steel hardware are available.
Dual Concentric Compression Driver
The use of a Dual Concentric compression driver results in a wavefront at the throat of the horn being perfectly coherent across its frequency range.