3 Way 10" Full Range Loudspeaker for KTV Applications
- 3 way full range loudspeaker for KTV applications
- 150 Watts continuous, 600 Watts peak power
- High excursion 10" low frequency driver with low mass voice coil
- 4 wide dispersion 3 inch mid-high frequency drivers
- Precision engineered crossover for maximum performance in the midrange vocal region
- Tweeter overload protection circuit gives uninterrupted performance
- Internal rigging points allow standard bracket mount suspension and orientation
- 15 mm (5/8") wood enclosure with hard wearing PVC laminate finish
- Architecturally styled powder coated perforated steel mesh grille with foam backing
- Binding post screw terminal connectors for fast connection
- 5-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
The 3-way full range TKT105 is a 600 Watt 10" loudspeaker system designed specifically for KTV applications. Engineered for permanent installation, TKT105’s cabinet accommodates industry standard mounting brackets and is ideally suited for a wide range of listening environments.
Precision and Detailed Clarity
The TKT105 loudspeaker features a 10" low frequency driver with a low mass voice coil for improved transient response, and 4 wide dispersion 3 inch mid-high frequency drivers with overload protection circuitry. All drivers are matched with a high-precision passive crossover network that provides maximum performance in the midrange vocal region. The rear panel carries binding post screw terminals for quick and convenient wiring.
Rock Solid Construction
Finished in a PVC laminate finish, the 15 mm (5⁄8") wood cabinet also includes an architecturally styled powder coated perforated steel mesh grille backed with reticulated foam. Internal rigging points are provided for suspension or mounting with industry standard brackets - available separately.
You Are Covered
*Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.