2 Way 10" Full Range Loudspeaker for KTV Applications
- 2 way full range loudspeaker for KTV applications
- Rotatable waveguide with 100° H x 60° V dispersion
- 300 Watts continuous, 1,200 Watts peak power
- High power 10" low frequency driver with low mass voice coil
- Titanium dome 1" neodymium motor compression driver
- Precision engineered crossover for maximum performance in the midrange vocal region
- Tweeter overload protection circuit gives uninterrupted performance
- Multiple internal rigging points allow standard bracket mount and suspension in any orientation
- Trapezoidal cabinet shape enables visually unobtrusive installation
- 15 mm (5/8") birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Architecturally styled powder coated perforated steel mesh grille with foam backing
- Integral 35 mm pole mount and handle for portable operation
- Neutrik speakON* NL4 and barrier strip connectors
- 5-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
The 2 way full range TKT102 is a 1,200 Watt 10" loudspeaker system designed specifically for KTV applications. Engineered for either permanent installation or portable operation, TKT102’s trapezoidal cabinet shape accommodates industry standard mounting brackets, while the 35 mm pole mount and integral carry handle provide additional versatility.
Precision and Detailed Clarity
The TKT102 loudspeaker features a 10" low frequency driver with a low mass voice coil for improved transient response, and a titanium dome 1" neodymium motor compression driver mounted on a 100° horizontal by 60° vertical low distortion waveguide. All drivers are matched with a high-precision passive crossover network that provides maximum performance in the midrange vocal region. The rear panel connector plate carries Neutrik speakON* NL4 and screw terminal barrier strip connectors for quick and convenient wiring.
Rock Solid Construction
Finished in a highly durable semi matt black paint, the cabinet is constructed from 15 mm (5⁄8") birch plywood – and includes an architecturally styled powder coated perforated steel mesh grille backed with reticulated foam. Multiple internal rigging points are provided for suspension in any orientation, or mounting with industry standard brackets – available separately.
You Are Covered
*All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Their use neither constitutes a claim of the trademark nor affiliation of the trademark owners with MUSIC Group. Product names are mentioned solely as a reference for compatibility, effects and/or components. Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.