Digitally Steerable Powered Column Array Loudspeaker with 48 Independently Controlled Drivers, Integrated DSP and BeamEngine GUI Control for Installation Applications
- Digitally steerable column array speaker system provides high intelligibility speech and music reproduction
- Class leading ±70° steering control with 48 channels of integrated DSP and amplification
- Intuitive BeamEngine GUI for asymmetric pattern creation and even near and far field SPL coverage
- Ideal for the most challenging acoustic environments due to extended frequency range steering control
- 16 4" low frequency drivers, 16 3" low frequency drivers and 16 1" high frequency drivers with individual 100 Watt Class D amplifiers
- For installation applications with coverage distances up to 80 m (262')
- High density array of transducers with proportional frequency spacing prevents aliasing artefacts
- Fully integrated amplified speaker system connects to other TANNOY products via VNET
- Input accessory options for constant voltage systems and Audinate Dante* digital audio networks
- AES3 input and link connections on RJ-45 connectors with internal sample rate conversion up to 96 kHz
- PA/VA compliant to BS 5839
- Architecturally styled aluminium enclosure with a semi matt white painted finish
- Corrosion resistant aluminium perforated grille
- Included custom brackets allow quick and accurate installation
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
A new member of the 3rd generation sarc digital signal processors is used to perform sophisticated processing for all QFlex's sixteen channels.
You Are Covered
*All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Their use neither constitutes a claim of the trademark nor affiliation of the trademark owners with MUSIC Group. Product names are mentioned solely as a reference for compatibility, effects and/or components. Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.