8" Coaxial Surface-Mount Loudspeaker for Installation Applications
- Full range surface-mount loudspeaker for indoor and outdoor installation applications
- 70 Watts continuous, 280 Watts peak power
- 8” mineral loaded polypropylene driver with nitrile rubber surround for enhanced durability and long-term reliability
- 0.75" ferrofluid cooled soft dome neodymium high frequency driver
- 80° constant directivity dispersion for optimum coverage
- UL 1480 certified for general signalling systems
- UV and weather resistant UL 94 V-0 ABS enclosure
- 6 Ohm direct input for low impedance applications
- All components weather resistant to IP64 for outdoor use
- Stylish durable enclosure in a semi matt black paint finish fits unobtrusively in any environment
- Painted perforated aluminium mesh grille with dust protection
- Yoke bracket included for ease of installation
- Phoenix* connectors input and link output
- 5-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Designed to excel in a wide variety of sound reinforcement applications, the full range DVS 8 is an ultra-compact 280-Watt surface mount loudspeaker that provides both exceptional value and inspiring acoustic performance. The DVS 8 is ideally suited for stereo or mono background/foreground music applications in theme parks, hotels, restaurants and bars, retail stores, as well as corporate AV, residential developments, and houses of worship.
Superb Point-Source Performance
DVS 8’s point-source design comprises a 200 mm (8.00") mid bass driver with a coaxially mounted 19 mm (0.75") high frequency section mounted in a stylish injection moulded ABS enclosure. Certified for water and dust ingress protection to IP64 standard, the DVS 8 is a exceptional choice for challenging environments such as indoor swimming pools, saunas, or work areas with unusually high levels of dust or moisture, and outdoor applications where weather conditions are moderate.
Attractive and Easy to Install
The highly durable and scuff resistant ABS enclosure features a black painted finish, and comes with an aesthetically pleasing aluminium grille. Installation is quick and easy, thanks to the included colour-matched steel mounting bracket and finger-adjustable hardware on the enclosure top and bottom. Phoenix* connectors for input and link output are provided for convenience.
*All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Their use neither constitutes a claim of the trademark nor affiliation of the trademark owners with MUSIC Group. Product names are mentioned solely as a reference for compatibility, effects and/or components.Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.