DIGITAL CINEMA SCREEN
Low Profile 15" Subwoofer for Cinema Installation Applications
- Compact direct radiating subwoofer for cinema installation applications
- 800 Watts continuous, 3,200 Watts peak power
- 15" driver for extended low frequency response to below 35 Hz
- Low distortion dual port design for maximum sound pressure levels
- Low profile design allows subwoofer to be mounted behind a cinema screen
- Ideal for low frequency effects and sub bass music reinforcement in cinemas
- Internally braced plywood enclosure
- Finished with a hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Neutrik speakON* NL4 and barrier strip connectors for input and link output
- 5-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
DIGITAL CINEMA SCREEN DCS115B
The 8,000-Watt VSX218B is a direct radiating passive twin 18" subwoofer that is ideally suited for a broad range of speech and music sound reinforcement applications in both fixed, portable, and touring audio systems. VSX218B’s superb low frequency reproduction makes it the perfect choice for deployment in clubs, bars, theatres and AV applications.
A dual ported bass reflex system, the DCS115B features a high powered 15" low frequency driver that provides extended low frequency response to well below 35 Hz – for chest-pounding bass. Fast and accurate transient response enables the DCS115B Subwoofer to generate copious quantities of tight low end output that is virtually distortion-free – creating a truly dynamic and immersive experience.
Very Low Profile
Designed specifically for cinema installations, DCS115B’s low profile design allows placement behind viewing screens, or in other locations where a standard size subwoofer would simply be too large. The enclosure’s port design minimises air disturbance (“huffing”) by slowing the rush of air exiting the port, and rotating the output velocity through 90 degrees. These features converge in a slim form factor that provides nearly twice the power and output of any other subwoofer in this class.
Construction and Connectivity
Finished in a hard wearing semi matt black paint, the cabinet is constructed of internally braced plywood, ensuring a lifetime of powerful low frequency effects and sub bass music performance. The rear panel connector plate carries Neutrik speakON* NL4 and barrier strip connectors for input and link connections to accommodate additional subwoofer, or satellite full range loudspeakers.
You Are Covered
*All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Their use neither constitutes a claim of the trademark nor affiliation of the trademark owners with MUSIC Group. Product names are mentioned solely as a reference for compatibility, effects and/or components. Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.