8" Coaxial In-Ceiling Loudspeaker for Installation Applications
- Coaxial full range ceiling loudspeaker for installation applications
- 60 Watts continuous, 240 Watts peak power
- 8” mineral loaded polypropylene driver with nitrile rubber surround for enhanced durability and long-term reliability
- 0.75" ferrofluid cooled soft dome neodymium high frequency driver
- Wide constant directivity dispersion for optimum coverage
- UL 1480 certified for fire-protected signalling systems
- UL 2043 certified for air-handling spaces
- UV and weather resistant UL 94 V-0 ABS front with plated steel fire can enclosure
- Multiple transformer taps for 70 V and 100 V line systems or 6 Ohm direct input
- Low insertion loss 60 W line transformer with easily accessible tapping switch
- Semi matt white finish fits unobtrusively in any environment
- Mounting C-ring and ceiling tile rails included
- Powder coated perforated steel mesh grille with dust protection
- Phoenix* connector with steel cover and strain relief clamping mechanism for fire rated cable
- 5-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
The CVS 8 is a compact 240-Watt ceiling loudspeaker engineered to provide superb audio performance in both background and foreground music sound systems. Ideally suited for a wide variety of applications, from restaurants and hotels to houses of worship and businesses of all types, the CVS 8 offers the power handling, wide frequency response and low distortion more typically found in a studio reference monitor than a ceiling loudspeaker. The resulting sound is warm, with a nuanced and pristine clarity that envelopes the listener – without intruding.
Exceptional Sound and Reliability
The design comprises a 200 mm (8.00") mid bass driver with a coaxially mounted 19 mm (0.75") high frequency section mounted in a vented, injection moulded, paintable front baffle manufactured from UV/weather resistant UL94V-0 ABS material. The mineral loaded polypropylene cone material and nitrile rubber surround enhance durability and long-term reliability. This compact unit is specifically designed for applications requiring the combination of excellent sonic quality for music and speech reinforcement and exceptional reliability.
Comprehensive Installation Package
Supplied with an integral zinc-plated steel back can, with recessed termination box, the CVS 8 satisfies the vast majority of installation application requirements. The removable locking connector has screw terminals for secure wire termination and “loop through” facility. Strain relief is provided by a clamping mechanism for use with plenum rated cable or conduit. Security toggle clamps make for quick and easy installation, while two tile support rails and one C-ring are also included in the package. A plaster (mud) ring is available as an optional accessory.
You Are Covered
*All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Their use neither constitutes a claim of the trademark nor affiliation of the trademark owners with MUSIC Group. Product names are mentioned solely as a reference for compatibility, effects and/or components. Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.