CMS 801 SUB BM
8" Compact Ceiling Mounted Subwoofer for Installation Applications (Blind Mount)
- Compact ceiling subwoofer for installation applications
- 100 Watts continuous, 400 Watts peak power
- 8" long excursion driver for greater low frequency response
- Blind mount version supplied with acoustically enhanced zinc plated steel back can
- Integrated single unit construction for ease of installation
- Multiple transformer taps for 70 V and 100 V line systems or 6 Ohm direct input
- UL 1480 certified for general signalling systems
- UL 2043 certified for air-handling spaces
- Low insertion loss 60 W line transformer with easily accessible tapping switch
- Semi matt white finish fits unobtrusively in any environment
- Powder coated UV resistant perforated steel mesh grille with dust protection
- Removable grille for custom painting
- Self-aligning 5 way clamp mounting system
- Mounting C-ring and ceiling tile rails included
- 5-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
CMS 801 SUB BM
The CMS 801 SUB BM is a compact 400- Watt subwoofer that complements the entire range of CMS ceiling monitor systems. Thanks to a powerful 8" long excursion LF driver, the UL certified CMS 801 SUB BM delivers dynamic low frequency extension and premium grade audio for music and speech reinforcement applications.
Optimised for Installation
Specifically designed with a self-aligning 5 way clamp system for fast, simple and cost effective installation, CMS 801 SUB BM features an acoustically enhanced zinc plated steel back can with removable locking screw terminal connector and loop-thru functionality. A low-insertion loss 60 W transformer with convenient front panel tap switching, paintable powder coated steel mesh grille with dust protection, two tile support rails and one C-ring are all included. A plaster (mud) ring is available separately.
LAB GRUPPEN Ready
The CMS 801 SUB BM is finished in semi matt white and optimised for use with LAB GRUPPEN amplifiers.
*Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.