CMS 3.0 CMS 803DC BM
8" Full Range Ceiling Loudspeaker with Dual Concentric Driver for Installation Applications (Blind Mount)
- Full range ceiling loudspeaker for installation applications
- 90 Watts continuous, 360 Watts peak power
- Next generation 8" Dual Concentric driver featuring Omnimagnet technology
- Torus Ogive waveguide for improved high frequency response and directivity
- Blind Mount version supplied with acoustically enhanced zinc plated steel back can
- Integrated single unit construction for ease of installation
- UL 1480 certified for general signalling systems
- UL 2043 certified for air-handling spaces
- Multiple transformer taps for 70 V and 100 V line systems or 16 Ohm direct input
- Low insertion loss 60 W line transformer with easily accessible tapping switch
- Optimised for LAB GRUPPEN low impedance LUCIA amplifiers with up to 8 CMS series loudspeakers per channel
- Semi matt white finish fits unobtrusively in any environment
- Powder coated UV resistant perforated steel mesh grille with dust protection
- Removable magnetic grille for custom painting
- Optional ARCO designer grilles available for minimal architectural impact
- Self-aligning 5 way clamp mounting system
- Mounting C-ring and ceiling tile rails included
- 5-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
CMS 3.0 CMS 803DC BM
The CMS 803DC BM is a full bandwidth 360-Watt high sensitivity loudspeaker that utilises our third generation Ceiling Monitor System technology (CMS 3.0). Thanks to an all-new proprietary 8" Dual Concentric pointsource driver with Omnimagnet technology on a Torus Ogive Waveguide, the UL certifi ed CMS 803DC BM delivers wide and consistent broadband directivity with enhanced intelligibility – plus highly accurate and linear response.
Optimised for Installation
Specifically designed with a 5 way self-aligning clamp system for fast, simple and cost effective installation, CMS 803DC BM features an acoustically enhanced zinc plated steel back can, and a removable locking screw terminal connector with loop-thru functionality. A low insertion loss 60 W transformer with convenient front panel tap switching, paintable powder coated steel mesh grille with dust protection, two tile support rails and one C-ring are all included. An Arco™ style grille, which conceals the entire unit for aesthetic purposes, and plaster (mud) ring are available separately.
LAB GRUPPEN Ready
The CMS 803DC BM is finished in semi matt white and optimised for use with LAB GRUPPEN LUCIA amplifiers, which accommodate up to 8 CMS Series loudspeakers per channel.
*Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.