AMS 5ICT LS-WH
5" ICT Surface-Mount Loudspeaker for Life Safety Installation Applications (White)
- Full range surface-mount loudspeaker for indoor and outdoor installation applications
- 50 Watts continuous, 200 Watts peak power
- 5" ICT (Inductive Coupling Technology) point source driver for extended frequency range and reliability
- 90° controlled conical dispersion for optimum coverage and forward gain
- High durability design for constant heavy usage in demanding applications
- UL 1480 UUMW certified for life safety applications
- UV and weather resistant UL 94 V-0 ABS enclosure
- Multiple transformer taps for 70 V and 100 V line systems or 16 Ohm direct input
- Low insertion loss 30 W line transformer with easily accessible tapping switch
- Optimised for LAB GRUPPEN low impedance LUCIA amplifiers with up to 8 AMS series loudspeakers per channel
- All components weather resistant to IP65 for outdoor use
- Semi matt white paint finish fits unobtrusively in any environment
- Yoke bracket included for ease of installation
- Optional VARIBALL multi-angle bracket with secure clamp mechanism for accurate audience coverage
- Weatherproof cable gland cover to protect Phoenix* connectors and tap selector switch
- 5-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
AMS 5ICT LS-WH
The AMS 5ICT LS-WH is a full bandwidth 200-Watt high sensitivity loudspeaker that utilises our all-new proprietary 5" ICT (Inductive Coupling Technology) point source driver to deliver consistent broadband directivity and provide exceptional long-term reliability. Thanks to its extended frequency range and 90° controlled conical dispersion pattern, the AMS 5ICT LS-WH is ideally suited for indoor and outdoor music applications including theme parks, hotels, restaurants and bars, retail stores, as well as corporate AV, residential developments, and houses of worship.
UL 1480 UUMW Certifi cation
Designed to provide the same high-quality audio performance as our AMS 5ICT SurfaceMount Loudspeaker, the AMS 5ICT LS-WH meets the demanding requirements of UL 1480 UUMW for use in fire alarm and/or emergency communication system applications.
The elegantly styled semi matt black moulded enclosure blends beautifully into any décor. Additionally the AMS 5ICT LS-WH’s design and performance has achieving an IP65 rating, making it an exceptional choice for both indoor and outdoor environments such as indoor swimming pools, saunas, or work areas with unusually high levels of dust or moisture, and outdoor applications where weather conditions are moderate.
Attractive and Easy to Install
The highly durable and heat resistant ABS enclosure features a black painted finish and comes with an aesthetically pleasing grille. Installation is quick and easy thanks to the included colour-matched yoke mounting bracket – and an optional VARIBALL multi-angle bracket is available separately. An included weatherproof cable gland protects the Phoenix* input and link output connectors, as well as the integral low-insertion loss 30 W transformer with convenient tap switching.
LAB GRUPPEN Ready
The AMS 5ICT LS-WH is optimised for use with LAB GRUPPEN LUCIA amplifi ers, which accommodate up to 8 AMS Series loudspeakers per channel.
*All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Their use neither constitutes a claim of the trademark nor affiliation of the trademark owners with MUSIC Group. Product names are mentioned solely as a reference for compatibility, effects and/or components.Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.