Ultra-Compact 500-Watt 8-Channel Powered Mixer with MP3 Player, Reverb and Wireless Option
- Ultra-compact 500 Watt 8-channel powered mixer
- Enormous power, incredible sonic performance, and super-lightweight
- High-performance MP3 player included to play audio files via USB stick
- Studio-grade stereo reverb adds finishing touch to your sound
- "Wireless-ready" for high-quality BEHRINGER digital wireless system (not included)
- Broadcast-like Voice-Over-Priority Function dims music when microphones are used
- 8-channel mixer section features 4 mic/line and 2 stereo channels
- 4 high-quality mic preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Effective and extremely musical 2-band EQ on all channels
- Music/Speech switch to set overall system equalization
- Auto limiter prevents overload damage to power amplifier and speakers
- Mic stand adapter fits standard 5/8" and 3/8" European threads (included)
- Switching power supply for maximum flexibility, noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy savings
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Looking for the ultimate, all-in-one portable PA mixer? The EUROPORT PMP500MP3 delivers articulate, high fidelity performance – yet weighs only 3 kg / 6.6 lbs. Thanks to its 8-channel, 500-Watt powered mixer with onboard mp3 player, Reverb and wireless microphone connectivity, the PMP500MP3 can easily fill a large-sized room with crystal-clear, vibrant sound – making you the star of your event!
Superb Sound Quality
Since our founding in 1989, we have been recognized for manufacturing some of the best-sounding audio mixers and amplifiers on the planet – so it should come as no surprise that the PMP500MP3 provides far superior sound quality than other products in this class. And with 500 Watts of stereo output, the PMP500MP3 has the power to deliver your message loud and clear – and keep the party going all night.
Channels 1 – 4 feature our high-quality XENYX Mic Preamps, which have been praised by audio professionals for their transparency and massive headroom. What does this mean to you? It means you get a truly clean input signal without any unwanted coloration or distortion. We’ve provided +48 Phantom Power, so you can even use studio-grade condenser mics – and we’ve given every input channel our highly musical 2-band EQ (Bass and Treble). System optimization couldn’t be easier, just press the Music/Speech switch to select the proper equalization for your purpose. We’ve also included a user-defeatable Voice-Over-Priority function that automatically lowers the stereo channels when you’re on the mic – so all of your important announcements will be heard.
The Sweet Sound of Reverb
If you’re making a speech, chances are you won’t need it, but if you’re playing a musical instrument and/or singing,you might want to add some effects. So, we’ve included a great-sounding digital Reverb processor to help sweeten your performance. This studio-grade vocal effect will have you sounding just like a pro, and it is so easy to use.
Onboard MP3 Player
One of the coolest features of the PMP500MP3 system is its embedded mp3 player. Just plug in your favorite playlist (via USB stick) and use the 4-button pad with its Random, Play/Pause, Rewind and Forward control switches. From break and background music to high resolution karaoke performance tracks, this mp3 player can handle it all.
You Are Covered
*Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.